When we started Calley, our subscribers’ the biggest challenge was how to load and distribute numbers to the calling list.
We created a CSV file (kind of Is with unlimited records) with a simple structure of 3 fields.
We did that to keep the adaptation easy for our users.
We soon realized that the Calley panel’s loading numbers were a bottleneck for our subscribers for the following reasons.
- Calley call list is limited to 2000 records, so if you had 20,000 leads to call, you are stuck with batching data manually into smaller files, which means less of calling more of Manual Labour.
- Calley supported just three fields in the CSV file, i.e., name, contact, and notes. Many businesses we worked with needed more values to be added while calling.
At Calley, we realized this as a shortcoming in our functionality, leading to extra work our subscribers needed to manage day-to-day operations. We looked for ways by which we can make things easier.
We are excited about the launch of Power Import functionality that allows you to.
- Load even 100,000 leads at once in the calley panel.
- It does automatic validations of data, filter duplicates, and removes junk records.
- It notifies you of data that was not imported via email.
- It automatically segregates and distributes data amongst different agents.
and the bigger question, how are your Conversions?
To improve your reach out, you can invest in an Auto Dialer, but later you have another set of challenges to overcome if you choose On-Premise options. They will need:
- Capex investment upfront for the setup of server, minutes, softphones.
- You will need to create an infrastructure in the office with wired cabling.
- It does not end there; your agents will need to have a computer to attend to these calls.
- Worse, you will need your agents to come to the office, whatever the situation is, to run this process.
And the Best One…
It does not have a limit you with a structure to be followed. You can upload a CSV file in your system, and it will import the data to the required sections in the Calley Panel.
Calley now not only saves you from the pain of manual dialing but also acts as a cool tool for automatic lead distribution for your calling agents.